The Repair division is Tra-Serv's oldest division. Our experienced mechanics can do all types of repairs and Complete Fabrication to semi trailers:
- Door Conversions: From swing to roll-up, from roll-up to swing, from either to polyvinyl
- Brake Systems: single axel or tandem, brake shoe replacement, brake drums & hubs
- Complete air system service and repair
- Suspension: complete suspension repair or replacement
- Landing Gear: complete replacement or repair of the dolly leg
- Federal Inspection: our mechanics can do mandatory federal inspection
- Roof Repair: complete roof jobs, aluminum or translucent roof bow replacement
- Body Repair: complete accident repair including panels, posts, scuff, roof, and flooring
- Painting and Refinishing: complete refinishing including sandblast, primer, paint, and decals
- Fabrication: fabrication of aluminum and steel replacement parts including post caps, rail sections, bumper bars, braces, and threshold plates
- Lift Gate: Installation & Repair
Tra-Serv Services Trailers on The Road No Job Too BIG or Too Small!
-Complete Brake Jobs
-On Site Repair & Maintenance
-PM'S, FHWA's, Welding, & Emergency Service
-Doors Made By Tra-Serv
-Fabrication (Alum & Steel) Available
-Fleet Service Work Accepted
-Com-Checks, T-Checks, EFS Trans Checks and Credit Cards Accepted
Tractor Service rate = $85.00/hr.
Basic Oil Change includes oil and filters
B-Service includes a Federal Inspection, oil change, replacement of all filters, topping off of all fluids, lubrication of all parts, greasing chassie, checking/correcting air pressure in tires, and brake adjustment.
Complete Fabrication Shop:
Tra-Serv's complete fabrication shop offers a specialty in items and parts!
We can fabricate mostly any metal piece for you!
-Bending metal -10' Sheer -12' Metal break
We can bend up to 3/8" steel and 12'long